Monday, August 4, 2008

leading others....

A large portion of my job as a Technical Director is leading people - leading people in vision, task and spiritual matters. A recent situation, that I was unpleasantly involved in, reminded me that one of my biggest responsibilities of leading others is first to be led well.

While I have been put in charge of high dollar production systems and nearly one hundred precious volunteers, I am still responsible to follow and learn from those that God has placed in leadership. I guess you could use the word ‘submit’ to their leadership.

People have paid dearly for forgetting that there is always someone leading you or worse, not having any accountability at all. Wisdom comes from, and is in, the ability of to learn from and follow others.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home