Monday, December 31, 2007

stinking sweet......

Sometimes you come across something that just blows you away and you have to shake your head and come to grips that there are people out there just to smart for their own good. Yes, I know that happens to you every time you visit my blog but now let me share this with you.

We have used whiteboard technology in our worship services and I am always looking for ways of incorporating new ideas that allow us to communicate the Gospel with technology that creates a sense of awe. I think I found something here…and it would mean buying a Wii!



You can read more here.

I think the first of the year will bring some time for research and development on how we can develop this technology for worship.....and log some time on the Wii at church.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home