Friday, December 21, 2007

It's late....I'm still going....

It’s after 11:30pm; I am sitting here still amped from our first night of Christmas Eve services. For the most part all went well. There are many tweaks that are being made and still trying to get our timing on the lighting cues perfect and working on smoother transitions on our visuals. We will be back in tomorrow to finish up and be ready for run through before the doors open for two more services. I think the changes will hit spot on.

Teresa has dozed off on the couch and I have ‘Who Wants to be a Millionaire’ on in the background as I finish up some work on the computer. She surprised me last night when she brought home chips and guacamole from Chipotle. That was so awesome. I LOVE thier guac. I have not had Chipotle since moving from Wheaton. I had adopted Chipotle as my ‘office away from the office’. We would often do lunch there – at least once a week if not more. Then the family would go for dinner there every so often. I forgot how much I enjoyed eating there. So……..if you were reading this and thinking what you should get me for Christmas…..CHIPOTLE Gift Cards!!!!!!

…..now if only I could find a Caribou coffee around here – I’d love a Caramel Coffee Cooler!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home