Tuesday, June 24, 2008

loswhit is my friend....

I logged onto my facebook account and I saw that Carlos Whittaker is now my friend!
That may not mean much to you but it’s pretty cool to me. A while back I tried swaying Mr Whittaker over here to the blog to say hi to us as our Goal:. He never showed. Now, Carlos and I don’t know each other, in fact, I am sure he has no earthly clue who I am. That was the fun part. Waiting to see if someone I knew that knew someone that knew him would tell him what we were trying to do.

What I didn’t know was that Mr Scott Hodge, our first Goal:, was in with Loswhit. Maybe with some help from Scott we will achieve our Goal: Carlos Whittaker. Then maybe we will move on to Rick Warren.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home