Thursday, August 7, 2008

chasing the goose.....

I just received word that I will get to review Mark Batterson’s new book Wild Goose Chase. I will post the review on www.billswaringim.com as soon as I can which will hopefully be before the release date of August 19th. I am jazzed that I get a sneak peak at Mark’s latest book. All the pre-release materials have fed my curiosity. I loved his book In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day.

Mark’s publisher is also letting me give away a free copy of Wild Goose Chase to a lucky www.billswaringim.com blog reader…but you’re all lucky if you are reading my blog…right? So, if you want to be the one to be chosen to receive your FREE (I will even pay shipping) copy of Mark Batterson’s latest release Wild Goose Chase here’s all you do =

1)post the line below on your blog and link back to www.billswaringim.com.
then...
2) post your blog address and name in the comment section below this post so we can through your name in a hat and pick one!

Check out Wild Goose Chase by Mark Batterson and the book review at www.billswaringim.com

Good Luck!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home