Wednesday, November 12, 2008

go team.....

Invited 'my staff' over for dinner last night… Clark and his wife, Jessi, and their kids and Intern AJ had lasagna with us. The food was great – as always - and the time hanging out and talking was even better.

While we are still praying for God to bring the right players to the team to fill the holes we have I am so grateful for what He has already provided us. Not only with the hundred of amazing production volunteers but these two guys that help me lead and carry the load every week.

At the end of the night and even into today, I keeping feeling so blessed as I think how great the production team staff and the volunteer leads are. It’s pretty cool to get to serve in that place.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home