Saturday, September 29, 2007

I’d like to thank all the little people…

So I have been notified that I have been nominated as Best Technical Director for the Solomon Awards. The Solomon Awards are presented by Church Production Magazine and Worship Facilities magazine during their WFX-Worship Facilities Expo at the end of October. I have never won, let alone or nominated, for an award like this. It’s pretty cool to be recognized for your work. I am honored to be included this group of Best T.D. nominees and while I highly doubt I will win the award I hope God will allow me to continue what I love to do and honor Him.

Not only was I nominated but so was our church for our website and our Technical Production teams. This is an amazing place to be. I love the freedom that we have to pursue creative arts and push the limits in order to better communicate the Gospel. The reward from me is to see our people use their gifts to help engage and connect believers and seekers to the life changing message that is so boldly proclaimed here at Windsor Crossing.

Congrats team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home