Tuesday, January 1, 2008

starting 2008 off......

I wanted my first post in 2008 to be one to thank you for hanging out with me here.
This little blog here has gone national with hits from California, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Tennessee, Kansas, Florida, Texas, New York, Virginia, Utah, Missouri (outside of St Louis) and international from British Columbia and England. Since most of you are returning I guess I will continue to babble about stuff going on around here at The Crossing and with me.

I think 2008 will be a good year. I look forward to seeing what God will lead us through both at home and at church. I can’t wait to share that with you. So, thanks for reading along – I will try to throw in some useful and interesting info every once in a while for you. Let me say that this is my place so the thoughts and all that is posted here is from me and not necessarily the thoughts or views of my employer, fellow staff and even my wife.

Now, I’m off to practice writing 2008 on the date line…..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home