Thursday, April 10, 2008

facebook....

To facebook or not to facebook.

I have had a couple of good friends encouraging me to sign up for Face Book. I'm not really sure. I mean - why? I can barely keep up with blogging. If I wanna chat with someone I just send them an email...or if they are lucky I'll call - but that's seldom. I tried Twitter and gave up on that attempt. And anyway, isn't Face Book a social networking site for students? I mean, do old people really get on there and write on each other's walls? Am I just getting old and disconnected from the current culture? I don't even have a picture of me on this blog, do I have to post one on my profile for 'Face' Book?

So many questions. Do they really need to be answered?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy Hutchison said...

Twitter and Facebook connect. Pandora and Facebook connect.

I promise. It is so up your alley.

Here's the Facebook 101 post if you want to dip your toe in without having to throw virtual snowballs at people and fight off virtual zombies.

http://cathyhutchison.blogspot.com/2008/03/facebook-101.html

April 10, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home