Sunday, June 29, 2008

countdown to vacation...

Two and a half hours!
I am so ready! Two weeks – fourteen days! I can’t wait to sleep in, be with the family, go on a few dates with Teresa, go on dates with my girls, not worry about the weekend services, do Six Flags, go fishing, visit the City Museum, don’t thing about church, go to the zoo, don't shave, do a little shopping, dismantle and remove or deck in the backyard, recharge and refresh, paint the girls room, cheer the Cardinals on with free tickets!, do some indoor camping and s’mores on the bbq…oh, and do lots of BBQing!

I will also do a little work. I have some consulting work going, will be interviewed for an article, will do some writing to contribute to an article and make a phone call or two.
And maybe a little blogging……I will have to think about that one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home