Wednesday, December 31, 2008

it's coming to an end...

Hard to believe that 2008 has about fifteen hours left in it.

Christmas trees and lights have been taken down and the furniture moved back in place giving the sign of normaility here at the house. The church offices are closed this week and I was able to take this coming weekend off, so work is off the brain. Putting in a bunch of time finishing up a side job I have had for the last six months or so here. Tonight is the grand opening concert and I think I have a great audio and lighting system installed with a great crew to run it tonight.

Plans for spending time with the family tonight celebrating and counting down New Years tonight with the girls.

I have lots to get caught up on though. I have to finish up the video system at Exodus, post vid and pics here of the Crossing Christmas Eve services ( I do have some video posted on my facebook) and lots of details I have to get ahead on at church.

It's been a different year. Im pretty happy its coming to an end. I'm looking forward to this coming year and what it will bring.

And I'm pretty happy with all this blogging. It's been fun. I think it will continue. One of my resolutions for the new year is to write more...take time out to write more and I think that will leak over to the blog. As of last count I have had 9,949 unique visits to this little spot on the web. I hope to hit 10,000 by the end of the day....ehhh, year.

Have a safe and happy New Years eve....see ya next year!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home