Friday, July 18, 2008

first day of school...part one

My two younger daughters attend school on a year round cycle so yesterday was the first day of school.My middle daughter is heading back and is in second grade. My youngest is just starting kindergarten. This really makes me feel old watching them head off to school together. It also is teaching me some lessons….not sure I want to learn them just yet.
I also want to be there walking in front of them making sure the go the right direction, protect them from dangers, and be there to hold there hand when needed. Instead, I am finding myself walking behind them watching them go forward and grow up. While I know that is healty for them it ain't easy for me! But I hope they always know they can reach out and grab my hand when they need to.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home