Wednesday, July 23, 2008

stuff

Today is my one year anniversary being on staff here at The Crossing. They kept me around that long!

I am waiting on the final word but there may be a guest stopping by the blog to chat about his soon to be released book....a really good book

We are confirmed. I will be headed down to the Echo Conference in August with a few of my guys. For some reason I am way more excited about this conference than others I have been to. I will be blogging more about Echo in the coming week are so.

I have more irons in the fire than I really should here in the middle of summer. But it is all what I love to do. And, I am learning more and more how to really take a day off.

Yesterday, my day off, Teresa and I took our oldest shopping for new school clothes and then lunch. Afterwards we came home and played a few rounds of Clue and a few hands of cards. It has been a while since we have hung out with just her….she is growing up into a beautiful, creative, talented young lady. Her first day of middle school is in August………………………yea, that will be hard.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home