Wednesday, July 23, 2008

doin' some writin'

Ever since winning the Solomon Award for Technical Director last October I have had some cool writing opportunities come about as well as meet some cool people.

One of those opportunities was to contribute an article discussing three communication principals for worship leaders and techs. I have had plenty of experience dealing with worship leaders…that sounds a little negative but I’m not meaning to. This gave me a chance to think back on those that I have served and served with. God has put me in some interesting environments and I see how I have evolved as a T.D. as result.

Once the article is published I will post a link for your reading pleasure.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Steveo said...

was that the "big news"

July 23, 2008 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Bill Swaringim said...

you will have to wait....its coming.

July 23, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home